August 23, 2009

J Futuristic...Chingy called he wants his career back.

I played J Futuristic's new song "1st Name, Last Name" and I don't know how many ways I can say it sucked. He's basically a horrible Chingy rip off who you can barely understand except for the repetitive chorus of "Whats Your name? ber nang last bleee blah swag! blah club! blee blur blah I ball! Baby girl I ball! bleee bluh blah" honestly I thought he had a speech impediment...I mean I know he's from the South and all but my god I couldn't understand anything. The video is generic and predictable some scantily clad girls, some cars, a shot of his McMansion a stupid white cop/ security guard, shots with him and his crew so we get J Futuristic you're a bad ass. If I were Chingy I would start working on that come back album soon. I was never a Chingy fan but if rap is endorsing Chingy rip offs the real thing is always better (or worse depending on how you look at it). I have to say I am disappointed, I mean J Futuristic is supposed to be the next "big thing" so much for his name because he seems too wrapped up in the early 2000s with his lame music video and style to be considered "the future."

After listening to the track again...I have concluded that he sounds more like Boomhauer from King Of The Hill than Chingy...although I can't understand either one so it doesn't really make a difference.



For further entertainment purposes...see if you can understand him here...oh man.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to 30 seconds and had to stop for fear of my wanting to destroy my computer. You should submit those lyrics to all of those lyric sites out there :P.

    ReplyDelete