October 19, 2009

Pissed.

I am very sorry, but I have no one to rant to....and I NEED to get this off my chest once and for all.

Ok, I don't want any father-daughter bonding experiences, no heart to hearts, I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. I am almost 20 it's kinda late for that shtick. You're too sensitive and I'm stubborn, and it's taken me a very long time to figure this out but I'm not a bad person, even if you tell me I am I'M NOT, I do NOT have a bad personality and I am NOT disturbed. Maybe YOU should get your male PMS under control. Every time you come down and bother me in the basement, with "you said this in a mean tone" and "why are you being so mean" honestly it just makes me want to do it more. I am SICK of playing this game of what's wrong with me...guess what? I am going to community college after going to an ultra competitive prominent university. I am stuck in Buffalo in the house with my parents when all my friends are in Toronto. My friends in Buffalo DO NOT CALL ME in fact I haven't seen them in MONTHS. Because they are so wrapped up in their own lives they've forgotten I EXIST that's what's wrong with me. So please I've had to deal with years of this sensitive crap from you and all I can say is TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. I do. I apologize to you when I know I've done nothing wrong, I purposely try to stay longer at school and in the library to avoid coming home, and I am FUCKING SICK OF IT. Develop a thick skin, I'm a depressed 20 year old, don't over analyze everything I do.

Sorry for that, but I really have no outlets.

So to celebrate my relese of anger let's go with some Bif Naked. The worst part about this song is that it sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy....

3 comments:

  1. WELL, I'm glad you got that out! I even feel relieved!! I completely understand what you are going through! Remember that there will be light at the end of the tunnel! I don't care how cliche' that sounds...its true if you want it to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I feel like an ass since I've been wrapped up in work and not checking and then seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to reply to this - just didn't really get a chance till now.

    I'm sorry about what you have to go through. But at least you'll have a chance to escape in two years. Just wondering...can you do one of those "study abroad" years in UofT maybe? Toronto is where you belong <3.

    I approve of the song choice - such a good song! :)

    ReplyDelete