October 1, 2009

October Playlist

Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
Yeah, yeah so everyone has heard Lazy eye, and I'm sure a good percentage of you have heard "Panic Switch" as well. Except I hadn't yet...Shelly posted this on my facebook a week ago, and I loved it.



Dappled Cities - The Price I like the orchestral sound mingling with the Morrisey-like lead singer.



Red Riders
- Ordinary
I have been listening to this all September, I like the jangly guitar riffs.



Josh Pyke
- You Don't Scare Me A bit quirky and kind of cute.




W & Whale
- I Was Born To Rock
I am pretty sure this was for a GAP commercial in Korea just because of their clothing...but I like the song.



Cage - I Never Knew You
One seriously disturbing song about a man so obsessed with a woman he begins to stalk her and ultimately kills her. Cage is one twisted lyricist, but his songs are graphic stories that must be heard.



Brother Ali - Us
Just a good rap track, an instant hip hop classic.



Jay Reatard - It Ain't Gonna Save Me
Obnoxious name and creepy looking guy, but once he opens his mouth and starts belting, it doesn't even matter.





No comments:

Post a Comment