October 26, 2009

It's Time To Downgrade Lil' Wayne's Ego...stat

I would like to just extend a very cold and sarcastic thank you to whatever idiot procliamed that Lil' Wayne is "the best rapper alive." Because first he goes from releasing class tacks like "Something You Forgot" and "I feel like Dieing" to crap like "lollipop" then he decides that he can make a rock album because apparently Weezy can do nooooooooo wrong and releases the WORST rock song I have EVER heard. Now we get this, a preview of "No Ceilings" proclaiming that it will be the greastest thing hip hop has ever seen since sliced bread...give me a fucking break. As you see Lil' Wayne towards the end spitting some rhymes, I think I have a right to ask...do you really think he and Drake are that awesome? Seriously? Nas is still alive and kicking last time I checked...so is Raekwon and RZA, maybe some Eminem perhaps? Some K-OS? And how about Mos Def, he may have released one of the best rap albums of the year. All I'm saying is I really think that Wayne should have a legitimate rap battle with someone to sort this thing out...best rapper alive my ass.

1 comment:

  1. Wha-? Li'l Wayne? The only time he can be the best rapper alive is when every other rapper is gone. Oh no, not even.

    ReplyDelete