November 27, 2009

Timbaland Feat. SoShy - Morning After Dark

I actually like the song but I'm getting sick of seeing "vampires" in pop culture. As an avid Buffy fan I am tired of seeing Vampires elevated to the status of "unicorns" by pop culture and 13 year old girls. Besides that the song is pretty sick...I just wish the MV wasn't so ridiculously long! I am also growing more intrigued about "SoShy" who Timbaland features in the song and MV. Her MySpace Music page contains a pretty interesting collection of singles combining modern electronic and Rn'B beats with a 60s and even early 30s inspired soul sound.

Check her OUT my favorite song would have to be "Honest Liar" because of the SoShy's neat ability to twists lyrics and phrases.



Timbaland's album "Shock Value 2" drops December 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment