June 10, 2011

Housse De Racket

Other things that make me mildly happy, the Kitsune Maison Mixtapes, probably the greatest mixtapes ever made. My opinions are obviously superior to anyone else's which is why I have the authority to make such grandeur statements. Although its pretty obvious that I have a wild passionate obsession with Kitsune Maison I post their stuff like allll the time. One of the reasons I love listening to them is so that I can add more awkward dance moves to my repertoire. You're lying if you say you've never awkwardly danced by yourself...at least once? Maybe? Not? Ok. Well usually I bust out a few moves when I'm too drunk to use decent decision making skills...last Saturday night to be exact. And what's better to awkwardly dance to then French electronica?


No comments:

Post a Comment