July 28, 2011

New 2NE1 and KARA...

You know what cheapens the experience of watching Bright Eyes even more? Listening to Korean pop music afterwards...which I totally did (again...sorry I can't really let this go, I am in NO position to make fun of OTHER people's music choices when I freely admit to liking this stuff on a regular basis...the 16 year old me post was me making fun of...me...)

Anyways 2NE1's "Ugly" video came out a few days ago, and my friend Emily readily posted it on my wall and while it took me a few listens to get into I eventually caved. I told you I'm a sucker for coordinated dance routines bright colors and catchy hooks in languages I can't understand...Plus it's 2NE1 South Korea's TLC (at least in my opinion) I can't hate them...and if they ever come to the US I will freely admit to trying to score tickets...



Oh and then KARA came out with a new MV for their Japanese take over called "Go Go Summer" I swear I love their "names" for songs, you like summer!? We like summer too! Who doesn't like summer! "Go Go Summer!" Yeah...they just really like summer guys, and I've already played the song like 50 times...it was the Bright Eyes concert I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment