April 25, 2011

I Am Nocturnal

So can I just say that these last three weeks have sucked? At least for me...and yes I am awake at 5:30 am on a MONDAY and I have been pulling a series of all nighters-early mornings for a while now. So why have I been torturing myself with limited amounts of sleep and a high sodium diet of ramen noodle cups? Well it may have to do with that 15 page research paper due last week which turned into 30 pages with images and then the five paged one that followed two days later plus the chem labs and photo projects (I seriously destroyed like 3 rolls of film in the dark room). Anyways I just finished up a really fun physics lab write up on induced electric fields. So yes, I have dark circles under my eyes and I get startled really easily, I am going to be soooooo happy when this semester is over!!! Anyways the only music that has been keeping me focused is ugh...that new Britney song...(bows head in shame). It's not my fault its so catchy...or that I now know all the words from playing it over and over again as I do homework...

I know I know what has happened to my otherwise (with the exception of the K pop addiction) superb and flawless taste? Am I going to start bedazzling my pants and dying my hair peroxide blond too!!!! Well finals week hasn't started yet so...that transformation has yet to manifest itself. But hell this Britney song is still super catchy...


No comments:

Post a Comment