April 24, 2009

Non-music post



I just watched this really wonderful french movie called "Love Me if You Dare" from 2003. It sounds corny, however it was far from it (its not Twilight...vomit). The plot basically centers around best friends who are so in love with each other they eventually destroy each others lives through threatening dares. The trailer says its a comedy and although there are funny moments the plot is not one of humor but of loss and despair. Although they do eventually come together in he end, the ending its self was a shocking and disturbing one...but also quite sweet and beautiful. Its a very hard movie to explain, you have to watch it for yourself. I wish I knew someone who I could love as passionately as the people in this movie, I know its fantasy, I just want my Mr. Darcy already.

trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeNXmKvuzKI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment