May 28, 2009

New music addictions

I was gone for a bit, now I'm back, with my most up to date music that I am listen to right now!

Radiohead - "All I Need" this song is from two years ago and Radiohead is about 20 years too late to be a next big thing band, but this song is just too good not listen to.



Telekinesis - "Tokyo" I reviewed their album about 2 months ago and they are just starting to get mainstream attention, and this song is only half the reason why. Their album was near perfect for a debut, and being produced by Chris Walla helps any indie band gain some press coverage.



MGMT - "Indie Rokkers" released on the "Time to Pretend" EP but not on their full length album, this song was created when they were still called "The Management" and its my favorite MGMT song.



Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - "Hush Hush" awful band name, really fun song.



School of Seven Bells - "Half Asleep" dreamy lo-fi with electronica undertones. sounds like if Ladytron decided to collaborate with Frou Frou.


No comments:

Post a Comment