July 24, 2010

Songs I'm Listening to Now.

Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
A tad dated I must admit, it's off Kitsune Maison Compilation 7, but it's just so darn catchy!



Chew Lips - Solo
Chew Lips has to be one of my favorite break out bands from '09 and they just keep getting better.



The Knife - Heartbeats
Ok ok so not new at all and I must admit I rediscovered it from the depths of my music collection, but I haven't stopped listening to it since.



Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Some peolple were really angry when Jose made this cover version...other people claim it's 100,000 times better than the original. I just say enjoy them for what they are.



Mark Ronson feat Q-Tip and MNDR - Bang Bang Bang
Over the last year lots of songs with "bang" in the title have become popular..."Bang Bang" by the Knux, "Bang" by Rye Rye, "Bang" by After School....well this is pretty good too. My friend Raymond introduced me to this song about a month ago and yeah it's quite addictive.



MNDR - I Go Away
Ronson prodigy featured on "Bang Bang Bang" proves she has her own style worth listening to.



Villagers - Ship of Promises
Brooklyn? Nope...Ireland. Listen now it will be big in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment