May 1, 2010

May Playlist

Ahhh May is upon us! And "TheMusicGeeK" is a little over a year old! Quite fantastic i must say, but of course I wouldn't still be blogging if it wasn't for readers! And I want to thank everyone who has ever even GLANCED at my humble blogspot address. Now for this month's playlist:

The Joy Formidable
- The Whirring
As my friend Shelly would say "oh man this is sooooo you" and you know what? she's right....



All Get Out - Water and God
Imagine if folk Rock used amps.



Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin
I am waiting on his album to drop (Lasers) until then...we have this.



Tiesto VS BLK JKS
- Dreaming
Made right before FIFA World Cup South Africa, this global collaboration is pretty radical.



Pearl and the Puppets - Because I Do
Maybe not cutting edge, or experimental, but I do like her voice, and the song is sweet.



Keane and K'naan
- Stop for a Minute
A rad collaboration between 2 of my favorite musical acts that start with the letter K.

No comments:

Post a Comment