June 18, 2009

Worst Song Ever?

When I first heard "I'm In Love With a Stripper" by T-Pain I thought it was a joke...until someone told me otherwise. I had stopped listening to pop radio years before so it wasn't like I was up to date on current pop music trends, but the song was so horrible I couldn't believe anyone could ever enjoy listening to it. Then came "Look Back at Me" by Trina, a Lil Kim wannabe who looks more drag queen than hip hop queen. Soon after that desperate call for attention; Soulja Boy came out with two consecutive barftastic hits "Tell em" and "Kiss me through the phone" (I mean seriously are you people deaf???). I had decided that I was done with pop music forever...until LMFAO came along with their new song "I'm In Miami Trick" pop music has officially reached new lows. How can anyone listen to this song, the lyrics, the singing, I thought that it had to be a horrible joke...well the joke is on me I guess. People how can you support this crap???

LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysJyFAHwVP8

In other news I will be going away this weekend to a concert with some friends so I will not have any new blog posts until Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of the bands and other concert related stuff next week!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment