June 14, 2009

June Playlist

Dan Black - "Symphonies" and "HYPNTZ" Black's first song was a Biggie Smalls cover (HPNTZ) when he signed with Polydor Records he was forced to change the lyrics and name of the song and thats how "Symphonies" was born. Both songs are worth listening to.





The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - "Everything With You" They sound like the modern day reincarnation of the Smiths.



Uh Huh Her - "Explode" A sultry mix of electronica and rock, with a lo-fi undertone.



Ladyhawke - "My Delirium" This was relaesed in Octoder of 2008 but its been stuck in my head for the last week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKrBlIXzI5I&feature=related

The King Blues - "I Got Love" The singer has a slight nasal voice but the song is cute and I wish he loved me! If Bedouin Soundclash decieded to make a rockabilly record this is what they might sound like.








No comments:

Post a Comment