March 1, 2010

March Playlist

Theophilus London - Humdrum Town
My prediction for freshest MC of this year, and this track proves my point.



U-N-I - Land of the Kings
Woah! 2010 is shaping up to be a continuation of 2009 in terms of hip hop's grand revival. This is pretty experimental but I am digging it.



Matter of Time - Solid Gold
Dreamy, and distant, it takes you on a drug induced trip without the drugs...



Lauren Pritchard - When the Night Kills the Day
She has a powerful voice and she is a surprisingly decent song writer.



Mumford and Sons - The Cave
So I have had this album for a few months now, and can I just say it gets better with every listen! This is their third single off "Sigh No More" and although I keep shamelessly promoting them...I have good reason! They are one of my favorite bands of 2009 hands down!



Headlights - Love Song for Buddy
One of indie rock's hardest working bnads produces another masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment