February 1, 2010

Super Duper Cool

Soooo I went on this pretty awesome trip with some of my closest friends for New Years (we went to Niagara Falls Ontario...it was a lot more fun than you think), anyways me and my friend Shelly swap music back and forth all the time (which you should already know if you have been following this blog). So over the trip she showed me this really awesome website that basically gives you the history, and genealogy of ANY type of electronic music known to mankind. Shelly is much more into electronica/ techno/ trance and the like than I am and we were playing around on this thing and it's really really fun. So I asked her to give me the link so I can share it with other people, which she recently did! So, if you wanna kill some time, click the link below.

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

No comments:

Post a Comment