May 27, 2011

Under Appreciated Band: Maximo Park

Does anyone remember my "under-appreciated band posts?" Its been so long since I've written one! I started to get nostalgic. Anyways, rather recently I started listening to all my Maximo Park albums in sequence (after NOT listening to them in about a year) you know that awesome feeling you get when you rediscover a band you really liked and then subsequently forgot about? Their songs are just so catchy and so fun to dance around in my basement to. And since living in Buffalo makes me an anti social recluse its the perfect time to blast music from high school in my spider and centipede ridden cellar...oh wow that sounded horrible. THANK GOD I'm going to Toronto tomorrow, I need to have a really kick ass time somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment