May 2, 2011

May Playlist

This is going to be another shitty week it's the end of the semester and I have like 500 assignments all assigned within the span of two days! Awesome. Anyways I haven't forgot about my beginning of the month totally awesome playlist...

Erland And the Carnival

Sure, you may remember I have posted a few of their songs I LOVE "Trouble" (listen to it seriously) and I really really do believe that they are completely underrated and deserve way more recognition.



Twin Shadow


Ok ok I am totally biased! I saw them last night and they were amazing.



Efterklang

I like the combination of string instruments, strong vocals and the drums.



Washed Out (Toro Y Moi remix)

Blogged about both these bands...this is really chill.




Broken Records


I think I posted "lies" before can't remember...but this live session is pretty amazing.



This is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment